GENERAL PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION
Online Registration is now open for admission in different courses from 1 August 2022 to 8 August 2022
- Visit the official website of Director General Higher Education, Haryana.
- Now, click on the link “New Registration”.
- Fill your basic details such as Name, Email ID, Password, Mobile Number, etc.
- Fill your address details
- Fill your Education details.
- Upload your picture and signature and required documents wherever applicable.
- Fill your College, course detail.
- Check and verify your details.
- After click on “Submit” button.
Guidelines for Applicants
- Weightage, wherever applicable, would be given after verification of the uploaded documents and the applicant shall be provided with a maximum weightage of 10 percent.
- List of Documents to be uploaded online by the applicant:
1. Scanned copy of signature
2. Matric (10th) Marksheet
3. 10+2 Marksheet
4. Migration Certificate (required in case of other than HSEB)
5. Character Certificate
6. NCC/ NSS/Sports Certificate for weightage, wherever applicable
8. Income Certificate required for claiming benefits of EWS or SC / BC Scholarships, if applicable
9. Reserved/Caste Category Certificate, if applicable
10.Gap Year Affidavit, if applicable
11. Bank Account
12. Family ID
13. Email ID and Contact number
14. Scanned copy of Passport size photograph
- Name of the applicant will appear in the Merit List after online verification of documents as per eligibility/merit.
- General category students can now opt for EWS (Economically Weaker Section) quota within the Haryana General Quota. However, they need to upload the required certificate for the same.
- After final selection, the admission charges shall be paid through online mode only. There is no provision of payment of admission charges physically at the College.
- All admissions done are provisional. College / University will cancel any such admission if the information provided by the students is found to be fictitious /bogus at any stage and the student concerned will be held solely responsible for this.
- If any document of a student is rejected due to some reasons during the process of online verification, a system generated SMS will be sent to the applicant and applicant will be required to re-upload the correct document on the online admission portal by logging in his/her account within 48 hours of receiving that SMS. No physical presence shall be required to revise the document.